Is your retirement just around the corner? And you don't have any stable retirement plans for you. To make your life easier in your declining age, why not take advantage of reverse mortgage solutions? A reverse mortgage is not a new term for the citizens of California. Senior citizens near their retirement days are ready for reverse mortgage loans to meet their basic life needs.
In simple words, a reverse mortgage is a loan that allows homeowners to turn their home equity into cash income with no monthly mortgage payments. A reverse mortgage can be a perfect way for older people to get cash when their home equity is their primary asset. Reverse mortgage plans are quite popular in California due to the several benefits that these plans offer to the senior citizens, such as:
- A reverse mortgage allows you to keep living in your home, and you have to keep up with property taxes, household maintenance, and insurance.
- The cash flow from reverse mortgage loans is tax-free.
- You receive regular income as long as you occupy the home as your primary residency.
- You don't have to worry about the loan until you decide to move on or sell the property.
- These loans are non-course, meaning you can't owe more than the current value of your property.
Several reverse mortgage lenders in California are ready to lend loans to senior citizens. To get an ideal reverse mortgage solution as part of your retirement plan, trust the one with enough experience and expertise in this field. Reverse Mortgage Solutions had been providing reverse mortgage loans to the old age community since 1933.
What services do we offer?
Our organization holds a reputable position as the decent California reverse mortgage lenders. Satisfying our clients and making every aspect of the reverse mortgage loan clear to them is our topmost priority. We are ready to provide you with the following services:
- We discuss all the terms and conditions with the borrowers.
- We also let you have a conversation with independent agencies as required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- We guide you throughout the application process by providing you counseling at every step.
- Estimating the fair market value for your house is very crucial. We assist you in this regard by recommending appraisers for your property.
- Our services extend all over California, including Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties.
- We are providing some best payment plans for the reverse mortgage in California.
- To give you a better idea of how much you can receive from a reverse mortgage, we have set up a reverse mortgage calculator on our website.
- We also offer a home equity conversion mortgage (HECM) for purchase. The HECM allows you to convert your home equity into cash.
- Our loan officers and the entire staff is full of experience and knowledge about reverse mortgage loans. They are ready to help you anytime you like.
To obtain more information on a reverse mortgage and formulate a proceeds plan per your demands, Contact Reverse Mortgage Solutions at 800-791-5626.Reverse Mortgage Solutions